Corey Jacobsen is an 8-time World Champion elk call, a magazine publisher and editor, and the founder of Elk101.com. More importantly, Corey is a down to earth, passionate elk hunter that loves to share his passion and knowledge with other elk hunters.
In this show, we talk to Corey about a wide range of topics about elk hunting. Including…
– After 30+ years of elk hunting, does he still learn from each hunt? And what lessons is hear learning now?
– How does elk hunting change after September and what are some tips for pursuing post-September bulls?
– How to get youth involved in elk hunting.
– Why the bonus point system (for tag procurement) isn’t as helpful as most people think it is.
– What the future looks like for Extreme Elk Magazine (now merged with Elk Hunter Magazine) and Elk101.com.
– The controversial, yet effective, “frontal shot” on elk.
– And more!
If you’re an elk hunter, you’ll no doubt love this episode with Corey!